Company Matching & Volunteer Hour Match Programs
Many of our volunteers work for great companies with programs to match gifts and donations or to make cash donations for each hour their employees volunteer for qualifying programs. Because Bellevue East Little League is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, we qualify for most programs.
Microsoft Corporate Citizenship Program
Microsoft offers a 1:1 gift/donation matching program, meaning they will contribute $1 for every $1 contributed by one of their employees, up to a maximum of $15,000.
Microsoft employees can find more information on the Microsoft Gift Matching program site.
Submitting Hours To Microsoft
Microsoft employees who volunteer with Woodinville Little League may submit volunteer hours using the Microsoft Cybergrants website by following these steps:
- Use Microsoft's Volunteer Connection to record your volunteer hours for Woodinviell Little League.
- Click "Record Volunteer Hours." to enter your time (within 12 months of your volunteer activity).
- Click on the "Record Hours" link.
- To find Woodinville Little League, search for "Woodinville Little League."
- Enter your volunteer hours accordingly.
*Eligible volunteer titles that qualify for Microsoft volunteer matching include:
Coaching | Umpiring | Scorekeeping | Field preparation | BELL board service